We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide high-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot hardware and software problems and help our customers to solve problems in an efficient, timely manner.
The ideal candidate for this role shares our passion for creating innovative technologies, and thrives in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, results-driven environment. We are looking for highly talented, passionate, and versatile engineers that can create the next generation enterprise data center solutions.
- Be able to articulate the key values of Scaleflux products, solutions, and strategy.
- Document and communicate work performed in provided systems and document as requested
- Troubleshoot and provide accurate and timely resolution to customer issues. Serve as customer advocate within the group by facilitating escalation of issues through appropriate internal organizations.
- A willingness and ability for frequent travel to work at customer locations where required.
- Proven technical skills in delivering Linux and database solutions in one or more of the following:
- Familiar with MySQL/PostgreSQL Databases and storage administration.
- Familiar with various Linux platforms and Linux bash script programming.
- Exceptional with server related hardware knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office plus corporate applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Applicable Experience.
- Storage related knowledge is a big plus
- Customer facing experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related majors.