1. Conduct ASIC Verification at Block and Soc for different functionalities.
2. Review customer requirements from intake forms or notes regarding Big Data storage and retrieval solutions.
3. Analyze the above customer needs regarding Big Data storage, management, and retrieval against products, services, and applications provided by SFI.
4. Analyze electronics system requirements, capacity, cost, or customer needs to determine project feasibility.
5. Prepare designs for application-specific integrated circuit (“ASIC”) and field-programmable gate array (“FPGA”) integrated circuit microarchitecture for SFI’s pioneering Big Data solutions and services to optimally meet the above needs of the customer.
6. Use FPGA implementations with FPGA toolsets like Xilinx ISE/Viv ado and Intel-altera Quartus to design Big Data solutions for customers.
7. Conduct function proven and performance analysis for above designs created for customer needs.
8. Develop test plan and perform verification on FGPA implementation.
9. Develop software test codes and perform FGPA validation on most optimal product and design for customer needs.
10. Evaluate effectiveness of design and implementation, technical adequacy, and compatibility in the resolution of the customer’s Big Data needs and issues.
11. Prepare documentation for ASIC and FPGA architecture and register-transfer level (“RTL”) design abstraction, using either Verilog (a hardware description language used in the design and verification of digital circuits at the RTL abstraction level) or VHDL (a hardware description language used in electronic design automation to describe digital and mixed-signal systems such as field-programmable gate arrays and integrated circuits), for implementation of complex digital signal processing algorithms.
12. Work with other engineers and team members as well as management to troubleshoot and debug CCS issues.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or other closely related fields.
2. 1 year’s experience as a Verification Engineer or related occupations;
3. Familiarity with ASIC or FPGA integrated circuit microarchitecture, testing and validation, as well as their documentation using RTL and other hardware description language.
Apply to HR, ScaleFlux, Inc., 900 North McCarthy Blvd., Suite 200, Milpitas, CA 95035