We are looking for Software Engineers to join our engineering team focused on breakthrough cloud and data center infrastructure solutions involving both storage and computing systems. The core technology focus for this role includes computational storage system management software for enterprise-class applications ranging from big data processing, to database storage layers and infrastructures.
The ideal candidate for this role shares our passion for creating innovative technologies, and thrives in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, results-driven environment. We are looking for highly talented, passionate, and versatile engineers that can create the next generation enterprise data center solutions.
Location: San Jose, CA
- Develop and maintain the cutting-edge computational storage software
- Work closely with test engineer and QA to develop for debug and unit test development
- Performance tuning on both system level and functionality level
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Highly proficient in C/C++.
- Strong software development, debugging, optimization experiences.
- Knowledge of Linux kernel development.
- Knowledge of any following area will be a plus: NAND Flash storage, FTL, file system, and database