We are looking for a platform software engineer to join our rapidly growing engineering team focused on breakthrough cloud and data center infrastructure solutions involving both storage and computing. This role is focused on platform software development on ScaleFlux high-performance storage subsystem.
The ideal candidate for this role shares our passion for creating innovative technologies and thrives in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, results-driven environment. We are looking for talented, versatile engineers that can create next-generation enterprise data center solutions.
Location: Hang Zhou, CA
- Support different Linux platform with various kernels
- Setup/maintain internal platform infrastructure for software development source control
- Work with different teams and define the interface between software stacks
- Work on Linux device drivers/utilities for different OS/Linux kernels
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Significant professional experience with Linux bash script programming
- Familiar with git source control setup and administration
- Experience with GCC/Make compile environment
- Familiar with various Linux platforms
- Proficient using either Linux or UNIX systems as a primary development environment
- Strong analytical abilities, willingness to learn, and flexible to work in different areas