We are looking for Firmware Engineers to join our rapidly growing engineering team focused on breakthrough cloud and data center infrastructure solutions involving both storage and computing systems. The core technology focus for this role includes computational storage system management software for enterprise-class applications ranging from big data processing, to database storage layers and infrastructures.
The ideal candidate for this role shares our passion for creating innovative technologies, and thrives in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, results-driven environment. We are looking for highly talented, passionate, and versatile engineers that can create the next generation enterprise data center solutions.
Location: Shanghai, Hangzhou, China
- Design and implement firmware in a cutting edge computational SSD which integrated rich computation functions and enterprise level storage controller
- Bringup and debugging on emulation and FPGA prototyping system
- Both embedded and system application level performance tuning and optimization
- Collaborate with architect, hardware and system engineers to deliver high performance computational storage system
- Occasionally travel to other sites for internal training and technical supports, domestic or overseas
- BS or MS Degree, majoring in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years (MS) or 5+ years (BS) hands-on embedded system development experiences
- Strong software development, debugging, optimization experiences with C/C++ in embedded systems
- Experience on ARM Cortex-R, Cortex-A or equivalent scale CPU is a plus
- Basic knowledge of common system interfaces, like PCIe, NVMe, TCP/IP and DDR
- Knowledge of NVMe SSD is a plus
- Experiences with big data, database, or ML applications is a big plus
- Quick leaner and comfort to adopt new technologies