Join the USA team of most cutting-edge and well-funded storage start-up in Silicon Valley as the SoC/ASIC Program Manager responsible for managing complex SoC/ASIC using ARM architecture, using latest technology and EDA tools As a SoC/ASIC Program Manager with a focus on ARM Ecosystem Components and Architecture, you will need to understand the internal requirements, development flow and complexities of our SoC and drive the execution with required schedule with the quality that lead to 1st Pass Success and meet the time to market requirement.. You will help to a make schedule on weekly based milestone and drive the status meeting, identify the gaps and provide a resolution to fill the gap. Have early indication of critical path and risk associated with those tasks and provide risk mitigation early before risk materialize. Work with executive, partners, vendor and all other dependency for project execution and smooth out execution road to the success. Along the way, identify the lesson learned and process improvement and provide critical and action-oriented feedback to management and individual task owners. You will also work with architect, design team, verification team, validation team, partners and vendors to make sure that high quality SoC goes on production with first pass success. You will also participate in architecture/product definition through early involvement in the product life cycle.
- Minimum BE/BS degree (Masters preferred) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/VLSI with 5+ years of practical experience in program management.
- Strong fundamentals in digital SoC/ASIC/FPGA design flow.
- Multiple project experience with ARM based ecosystem components (A-series ARM Cores, SMMU, GIC, Coresight, NIC and other complex bus interconnects)
- Understanding of major SoC interfaces like PCIE/CLX, DRAM, Flash, I2C, SSP, UART.
- Capable of working with multiple IP vendors, business partners and multiple teams
- Excellent communication, written skill, program management skill and leadership quality to lead design execution
- Able to influence technical team and executive on making right decision without having a direct report.
- Heavily Contribute to SoC schedule and managing and reporting to entire core team and extended team while maintaining quality.
- Define various checklist and manage the quality for each major milestone closer.
- Identify risk and gaps and have mitigation path.
- Understand the SoC design methodology and enable entire team to follow that to achieve planned schedule with quality.
- Drive, manage and follow up weekly status meeting with core team, extended team and executives and keep everyone on sync.
- Follow up with team on pending actions items and get the timely closer.
- Motivate and encourage team members to execute their task flawlessly by creating influence and not via authority.