We are looking for Senior FW engineers to join our rapidly growing engineering team focused on breakthrough cloud and data center infrastructure solutions involving both storage and computing.
The ideal candidate for this role shares our passion for creating innovative technologies, and thrives in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, results-driven environment. We are looking for highly talented, passionate, and versatile engineers that can create next generation enterprise data center solutions.
Location: San Jose, California
- Work closely with the design team to review and understand specifications / architectures / micro-architectures
- Work closely with software team to define API and develop driver code
- Develop FW code for SSD device and computation platform
- Develop and execute test cases to validate new hardware features at module level and system level
- Build infrastructure for functional and performance validation, NAND characterization and manufacturing test
- Run regression and debug / triage failures in validation environment and reproduce issues in simulation environment.
- BSEE with 5+ years or MSEE with 3+ years experiences
- Experience with C/C++ and Python scripts
- Experience with embedded system development
- Knowledge of industry high speed interface standard protocols (PCI Express, DDR, NAND Flash etc.) strongly desired
- Experience in computer storage and networking is desired
- Should be a team player with excellent communication skills and the desire to take on diverse challenges