- Develop flash management software, included but not limited to: physical block address mapping, garbage collection, wear leveling.
- Evaluate the efficacy, efficiency, functions, and features of the company’s products and recommend changes to existing models accordingly.
- Develop host interface driver software on Linux Kernel driver layer.
- Develop mathematical models and analytical methods and apply them to existing and developing products to project performance of new product designs and developments.
- Research problems discovered by quality assurance or product support teams and develop solutions to such problems.
- Develop product and system error tests and verify on different type of NAND to ensure reliability, stability, and effectiveness of the company’s products.
- Analyze performance and stability characteristics of NAND and management layer to identify bottlenecks, failure points and security holes.
- Aid in reporting errors, processing speeds, response rates, and other data points to track product performance.
- Design solutions to error reports to minimize interruptions in service and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Develop embedded networking, security, and high availability applications for highly complex and proprietary network security solutions.
- Design, implement, and maintain high availability and clustering functions and features of the company’s line of products
- Work with vendors to resolve issues and to work on new NAND technologies and protocols
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, or a closely related major.
- Knowledge in design, implement and support cloud based data center infrastructure software.
- Proficient in coding languages and familiar with the Unix and Linux operating systems
Apply by mail to HR, ScaleFlux, Inc., 900 North McCarthy Blvd., Suite 200, Milpitas, CA 95035
Job Location: Milpitas
Sorry! This job has expired.