- Work closely with the design team to review and understand specifications / architectures / micro-architectures.
- Work closely with software team to define API and develop driver code.
- Develop SW/FW code for SSD device and computation platform.
- Develop and execute test cases to validate new hardware features at module level and system level.
- Build infrastructure for functional and performance validation, NAND characterization and manufacturing test.
- Run regression and debug / triage failures in validation environment and reproduce issues in simulation environment.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering or other closely related fields.
- Advanced knowledge of computer storage and networking, and industry high speed interface standard protocols (PCI Express, DDR, NAND Flash etc.).
- Proficiency in C/C++, Python scripts.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
Apply by mail to HR, ScaleFlux, Inc., 900 North McCarthy Blvd., Suite 200, Milpitas, CA 95035
Job Location: Milpitas
Sorry! This job has expired.